Good Day Middle School Parents,
My goodness, did you see it? Amazing, amazing, amazing. What a Spring Choral Concert! I know, you’re thinking, he says that all the time. Seriously, I really mean it! Tears, I actually had some tears at one point. Seriously, water coming out of my eyes! For those who weren’t able to attend, there were great solos, songs by the Middle School Boys Chorus, and the Middle School Girls Chorus, and a great rendition of See You Again, accompanied by six of our students signing along with the vocals. Yes, that is when the waterworks began, it was powerful ... loved it. Congratulations to all of the performers, instrumentalists, and Director, Samantha Saake.
“The world is never saved by grand gestures, but by the accumulation of gentle, soft, almost invisible acts of compassion every day.” Chris Abani
Friday, May 19, 5th grade play, Seussical, Jr, 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Saturday, May 20, 5th grade play, Seussical, Jr., 7 p.m.
Monday, May 22 - Late Start 10:15 a.m., Carpool begins at 10 a.m.; Faculty Professional Development
Monday, May 29 - MEMORIAL DAY - SCHOOL CLOSED
Thursday, June 1 - 7th grade Whitewater Center trip
Friday, June 2 - Middle School Orchestra (6-8th grade) Carowinds Competition
Friday, June 2 - Middle School Chorus (7th-8th grade) Carowinds Competition
Monday, June 5 - Middle School Spring Fling
- Full Day of School - Spring Fling Activities will follow lunch and continue through the end of the regular school day
Tuesday, June 6 - Full Day of School
- Last Day of CAFETERIA Service
- 8th Grade Closing Rehearsal
Wednesday, June 7 - 5th, 6th, and 7th grades REPORT AT REGULAR TIME
- There will be NO cafeteria service, so students will need to bring lunch.
- 8TH GRADE REPORT TO THEATRE AT 12:30 p.m.
- CLOSING CEREMONY at 1 p.m.; Dismissal immediately following
- Bus Service at Regular Time
- NO AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Barry L. Davis
Middle School Director