Greensboro Day School utilizes multiple layers of mitigation to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission on campus.
To reduce the risk of disease transmission on campus, our mitigation strategies include
- Air filtration via our Global Plasma Solutions Air Purification System.
- PCR and Antigen testing
- Hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene
- Careful classroom cleaning
GDS is currently mask optional for students, faculty, and staff.
2022–23 COVID Operations Plan
Our Operations Plan is guided by the following priorities:
- Health and safety of our students and employees
- Academic excellence
- Minimized disruptions
- Reassurance and peace of mind for our parents and families
Current Operating Status
All divisions are currently operating in the Green Plan of our COVID-19 Operations Plan.