The Bengal Booster Club supports the Greensboro Day School athletic program through fundraising and spirit activities.
The Bengal Boosters is an organization of GDS parents, alumni, and friends that promotes school spirit, builds community, and provides financial resources in order to support all aspects of the upper and middle school experience for student-athletes.
Support the Bengals
Supporting the Bengal Booster Club helps pay for:
- needed equipment and supplies;
- state and PTAC dues;
- coaching clinics;
- athletic facility improvements; and
- non-budgeted replacement items.
Bengal Booster Leadership
- President: Kristin Stanton
- President-Elect: Chris Lowe
- Secretary: Libby Ramsey
- Treasurer: Mike Stainback
- Membership Chair: Cheryl Wyrick
- Concession Chair: TBD
- Upper School Chair: Jen Cross Green
- Middle School Chair: Jill & Brey Curtis
- Special Recognition Events Chair: Megan Williams
- Hospitality and Spirit Chair: Emilie Samet & Kris Carbone
- Publications Chair: Brian Criscuolo
- Communications Chair: TBD
- Merchandise and Equipment Chair: Kris & Joseph Carbone
- Parents' Association Rep: Emilie Samet
- Board of Trustees Rep: Heather Wilson
- SLT Rep (non-voting): Jeff Bradsher
Greensboro Day School is a member of The Piedmont Triad Athletic Conference (PTAC) and the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA).