The Greensboro Day School Corporate Friends Program is a community partnership providing long-term, ongoing support to GDS while simultaneously building strong relationships with businesses and families.
Benefits of Partnering with GDS through our Corporate Friends Program
- Exposure as a community supporter of the premier educational leader in the Triad. Greensboro Day School has approximately 950 students and over 3,000 alumni.
- Introduction of your business to discerning consumers in Greensboro and surrounding communities who visit the GDS campus daily.
- Increase company exposure through recognition of sponsorships in banner signage, print media, t-shirt logo placement, social media, and event acknowledgment.
- Show support for the mission of GDS, which is to develop the intellectual, ethical and interpersonal foundations to be constructive contributors to the world.
- Introduction to the GDS community through a feature on this webpage and in PawPrints, our weekly email newsletter.
If you are interested in making a Corporate Friends Sponsorship gift, we ask for a minimum donation of $2,500. Please contact Jill Jones, Director of Leadership Giving, about our tailored opportunities that will benefit every student at Greensboro Day School.
GDS is extremely grateful to the Corporate Partners below for their support for the 2023–24 school year. We encourage GDS families to consider these great partners in their daily business transactions and activities. Click or tap on the logos below to learn more.
Please note: Membership in the Corporate Friends Program is not a promise of future business.