All rental events will be assessed additional labor charges ranging from $25/hour and up, depending on the amount of certified technicians required for each event, rehearsal, and/or set-up time. The Arts Center management will determine labor support.
All equipment is by special arrangement with the Center for the Arts' Technical Director or Production Manager.
The following are available at no extra cost for the Sloan Theatre, provided that the request is made in writing no later than 10 days prior to the event. (Labor not included)
- Basic stage lighting (one scene)
- Basic curtains and draperies
- Up to 50 orchestra chairs
- 2 standard microphones with stands
- Lectern, with microphone
- 2 folding tables
- Basic sound system with cassette or CD player (does not include operator)
- Basic stage communication system
- Backstage paging and monitor system
- Video projector/VCR and screen